Because I can be such a “sucker” (pun intended!) for memes, I got tagged for this by Stel…
“The rule is very simple. Just copy the following entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!”
1. What is your occupation? Technical writer, scriptwriter, copywriter, paperback writer… ay, sorry about that last one… 😀 Wannabe chef, weekend baker, ate ng bayan…
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks – what socks?!
3. What are you listening to right now? My Immortal (cover version by Gregorian)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Sausage omelette and rice
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I used to; then I stopped driving because I’m both too lazy and am mortally afraid of falling asleep behind the wheel.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Wild Watermelon!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Colleague Russ regarding new project.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Op kors! She’s cool!
9. Favorite drink? Toss up between tea lattes and Cerveza Negra.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Martial arts, gymnastics, and synchronized swimming. Soccer din, once in a while… 😉
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? It’s dyed right now! Current shade is somewhat coppery… 😀
12. Pets? 2 meows (Fluffy orange Sho and yellow marmie Kala-munchy), two turtles (Trafalgar and Piccadilly), and a budgie named Mr. Smith
13. Favorite food? Ura-maki (California Roll + variations thereof), chirashi zushi, and dark chocolate
14. Last movie you watched? The Spiderwick Chronicles with Freddie Highmore and Sara Bolger
15. Favorite Day of the year? Any day when I can sleep for a full eight or nine hours without disturbance!
16. What do you do to vent anger? I cry, I mope, and then I make life miserable for the guilty party.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lutu-lutuan, both the miniature clay palayok at kalan and the posh cooking sets my grandfather brought me home from his trips abroad.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Toss-up between fall and winter; I love the cold weather for some odd reason.
19. Hugs or kisses? Both!
20. What kind of pie? French Silk or streusel-topped apple!
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Definitely.
22. Who is most likely to respond? Those who do care.
23. Who is least likely to respond? Those who don’t.
24. Living arrangements? Parents and kid sister; kid brother hasn’t really lived with us since he entered the seminary at age 14.
25. When was the last time you cried? Friday night…
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Old bags and clothes that seriously don’t fit anymore.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Connie.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Midoyi.
29. Favorite smell? Roses, lavender, and chocolate.
30. What inspires you? A certain Mr. W who does his darndest best to make me smile.
31. What are you afraid of? Growing old alone and never getting married.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Can’t I have something that’s both spicy and cheesy?
33. Favorite car? Dream car – Jaguar (S-type in scarab green!)
34. Favorite cat breed? Big, fwuffy Maine Coons – but pusakals (pusang kalye – street cats) touch my heart.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Two.
36. How many years at your current job? One year and seven months (and counting…)
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday – I can sleep in!
38. How many provinces have you lived in? One (Metro Manila), unless Kuala Lumpur counts…
39. How many countries have you been to? Nine.